Peter A. Boyle
Peter A. Boyle received his law degree from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona, graduating early in December of 1999. Since his admission to the Arizona State Bar in 2000, Pete has always practiced in the insurance defense field.
Pete’s career has been marked from the beginning by his successes in court, where he has handled over 70 jury trials. He has tried cases before Superior Court juries in four different counties of Arizona. Pete was a senior trial attorney serving as In-House Counsel for Farmers Insurance for 6 years, and for GEICO’s In-House Counsel for 8 years.
Pete’s work has included defense of personal injury litigation, including wrongful death, and construction defect litigation. His experience also includes work in defense of insurance bad faith cases.
- Arizona Association of Defence Counsel 2000 — Present
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy 2002
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona J.D., 1999
- University of Arizona B.A., 1997
- Marcia and Richard Grand Scholarship Law School
- Trial Horse of the Year Farmers Insurance Staff Counsel • 2003, 2005